- The highly robust and rigid mechanical structure.
- Excellent cut quality and lower operating costs.
- Advanced control system with the touch-screen interface.
- Air-conditioned control panel ensures high reliability of electronics even in harsh workshop conditions.
- Easy switchover on controller between pipe and plate cutting.
- Useful for medium to heavy-duty cutting.
- Designed for 24×7 working with minimum down-time.
- Easy to operate GUI ensures less setup time and quicker turnaround time.
- Marking options such as punch marking, power marking and plasma marking available.
- Various edge-preparation facilities available in gas and plasma cutting.
- The modular design ensures machine length can be increased in the future.
- Longitudinal axis motion is guided by heavy-duty machine railway rails.
- Self-centering jaws enable quick setup time.
- Manual, pneumatic or hydraulic clamping based on the pipe diameter and weight.
- Profile cutting on pipes through the synchronized rotary motion of chuck and motion.
|Process||Gas Cutting, Plasma Cutting|
|Effective cutting width||1.5 m to 3 m|
|Effective cutting length||3 m to 20 m|
|Positioning speed||0 – 10,000 mm/min|
|Cutting thickness||1.5 mm – 30 mm MS by plasma cutting|
1 mm – 28 mm SS by plasma cutting
6 mm – 150 mm MS by gas cutting
Technical specification of CNC Plasma Plate & Pipe Cutting Machine